Fashion marketing Sydney: what I can do for your label
I’m Vanja Stace and I’m a fashion marketing consultant in Sydney but I have clients from around the world. Brunei, San Francisco, New York, London, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth – just to name a few. I work mostly with startups and young brands, and I help them create their identity and strategy, reach their desired audience and make profit.
My clients are in different stages of their business lifecycle – some are so new they don’t even have a name, others have been operating for 2-3 years with low sales, some have been around as a part time hobby and they need to made into a real business.
Because my clients are varied, my work varies too. I am going to break up my services into three parts so they’re easier to understand.
Fashion marketing phase 1 – brand spanking new
Many clients come to me with ideas for a label, an idea for their business and they need help with the all or some of the following:
- Naming & taglines
- Defining target markets and ideal buyer persona (avatar)
- Brand identity (visual appearance) – logo, swing tags, packaging etc.
- Brand strategy
- Product pricing
- Business plan
- Creating sales channels and deciding what’s suitable for your brand
- Communication strategy
- Brand guidelines
- Choosing domain, hosting and email providers
- Website/e-commerce strategy
- Marketing strategy
- Marketing plan
- Social media strategy
Fashion marketing phase 2 – post launch
In this phase you have a brand, you’ve released a collection and you need help with raising brand awareness. I can help you with:
- Reviewing / implementing the marketing strategy
- Blogger and influencer campaigns
- Revising your pricing
- Revising your sales channels
- Revising and analysing your marketing activities
- Recommending contractors to outsource your marketing activities to
- Identifying brand collaboration opportunities for cross promotion
Fashion marketing phase 3 – growing the business
Some of my clients already have a brand, a website, some social media activity and they wish to do better, to get more sales.
I can help with:
- Reviewing and analysing existing marketing efforts and strategy
- Writing a new marketing strategy and plan
- Implementing the marketing strategy
- Connecting you with ghost bloggers and social media assistants so you can outsource some of your activities
- Identifying new sales opportunities
- Revising pricing
- Revising manufacturing processes
- identifying ways to decrease costs and increase profits
- Reviewing your website and analysing it via Google Analytics to identify improvement opportunities
These are just some of the ways I can help you, but I can give you specific information once we connect.
I would love to chat with you about your label, to see what you are going through and to identify opportunities.
Like this post?
Get free tips delivered to your inbox – join now