Create a strategic Fashion Business Plan to appeal to investors, partners and stakeholders
Strategic planning is at the core of every successful business yet many fashion brands fail to create a plan. Maybe you don’t know where to start or you don’t have a clear strategy yet. Our Fashion Business Plan course will fill in these gaps and more!
Who is this course for?
- New businesses
- Existing businesses which need a solid foundation
- Brands looking for partners or investors
- Fashion entrepreneurs who need a strategic plan for their brand
- Fashion designers who don’t have business training
Why do I need this course?
- Save time – use our templates and pre-filled example business plan to use as a base for your plan
- Save money – there’s no need to hire anyone to write your plan (we charge from AUD $1,200 for a custom business plan!)
- Avoid costly mistakes – learn what’s needed in a business plan and how to present your information for maximum impact
- See if your brand can turn a profit and when – this is REALLY important for any funding you wish to acquire
- Develop a promotion strategy that is right for your business
- Understand how to position your business to gain maximum brand value
- Gain competitive advantage
- Present your ideas in a formal document that investors, partners and stakeholders will understand
All course content is available at once – we know you need this information immediately! Lessons include video presentations, worksheets, transcripts and templates.
- What is a business plan
- Why do I need a business plan?
- How long should a business plan be?
- Purpose of a business plan
- What to do with a business plan
- Common business plan mistakes
- Business plan structure – overview
- Business plan structure – detailed analysis
- The Business – products, services, market position, unique selling proposition, demand, pricing strategy, growth potential, innovation, risk management, operations, plant & inventory, communication channels
- The Market – market research, market targets, industry analysis, customers, SWOT analysis (strengths / weaknesses / opportunities / threats), competitors, promotional strategies, sales strategies,
- The Future – vision, mission, goals / objectives, action plan
- Finances – objectives, financial review, start up costs, profit & loss forecast, cashflow forecast, breakeven analysis
- Pitch decks – what are they, why do I need them and how to do them well
- Presentation of your business plan
- Approaching investors
- Updating your business plan
- Business plan review schedule
- Business management tools
Funding problems are very common at the start, and our Fashion Business Plan course will show you how to identify funding opportunities, how to forecast sales data, and how to find your breakeven and profit points.
You will also learn how to identify your target market, how to form a promotion plan, identify sales channels that appeal to your brand and how to present them.
You will get many templates and a completed Fashion Business Plan which you can use as the basis of your plan.
Blank business plan template for fashion brands
Completed business plan example
Financial projection template
Profit & loss projection template
Breakeven analysis template
Marketing budget template
Pitch deck template
Email scripts for approaching investors