Master the art of e-commerce / street style / flatlay photography & learn post-production image editing techniques.
Learn from a professional fashion photographer and master the techniques needed to take great e-commerce shots (editorial and product shots), take enviable street-style shots and slay your next flatlay. To top it all off, learn how to make each photo look spectacular through clever image editing / post production processes.
STUDY WITH US
No deadline to complete
Fashion industry specific content
Study from anywhere
Private student group
Who is this course for?
Fashion designers, fashion enterepreneurs, online store owners, fashion bloggers, social media professionals and anyone needing to create professional e-commerce, street style and flatlay photos. If you manage Facebook / Instagram or an online store, this course is a must!
Why do I need this course?
- Take better e-commerce shots
- Learn how to shoot editorial style photos for your lookbook, website banners, email campaigns, social media and ad campaigns
- Learn to shoot street style
- Learn how to style and shoot flatlay – still an incredibly popular social media content type
- Learn how to direct models, and what to say to get them to pose well
- Learn image editing techniques to make your photos look professional
- Know how to brief a photographer
- Get access to necessary paperwork like call sheets, image releases etc.
- Save yourself the time and remove the guesswork – learn from a professional fashion photographer!
Course created by
Amy Hibbard is an in-demand fashion photographer based in Sydney. She specialises in fashion campaigns, advertising imagery, lookbooks, e-commerce, model portfolios and social media content. Amy uses both on-location photography & studio lighting to create commercially viable and breathtaking work. Her photographic style has been described as ‘dynamic’ & ‘natural’, and has been appreciated in many print and online publications.
An experienced campaign and e-commerce photographer, Amy possess an in-depth understanding of social media (in particular, Instagram) and has extensive experience with styling & shooting flatlay photography.
Fashion clients include Ally Fashion, White Fox Boutique, De Lorenzo, Blockout Australia, Cocolatte Australia, Fox Swim, We the Dreamrs, Bella Model Management, Silverfox Management, Air bnb, Last Daze, Wink Models, Black Swallow Boutique, Shirtbar, 2UX Performance, SWIISH, PIBA Leggings, Talentbank, Fit Fam Academy, Empress the Label, Handmade Threads, Klou, Yolkybub, Christen the Label, Black Stone, SYD2030…
The course consists of 4 modules which are easy to understand and easy to follow.
Modules are released weekly and you have lifetime access to the course, so don’t worry about getting busy or having to take a break – the course is here when you come back.
Street style photography
Flat lay photography & styling
Image editing & post production
Done-for-you templates to use in your business
Model Image Release
Photo licensing agreement